Friday, January 3, 2014

Things to learn

One of  the major changes this past year was quitting my management job and buying a house.  If there was a word that meant absolutely the right thing to do but completely terrifying I would use that word to describe this change. 

But as soon as we moved in I had some experiences that have made me realize that we are here, this house, this neighborhood, this ward, because I have a lot to learn! And this is the best setting for me to learn the things I need to know.

The people around me, especially the women who are a few years ahead of me in their mothering, have been teaching me so much.  These amazing "elect" ladies inspire me.  And they KNOW so much, just from living through it.  They're all very humble too, thinking it's no big deal. But to me, the little things they say SAVE me on a daily basis. 

1 comment:

liesel said...

Change can be good and hard at the same time. Glad you are where you are supposed to be.